RV, Motorcycle and Trailer
Expand your Roadside Assistance coverage
AAA Plus® RV and AAA Premier® RV are enhanced membership levels available at an additional cost. They expand on the benefits offered by AAA Plus® and AAA Premier® respectively by extending Roadside Assistance to recreational vehicles (RVs).
- RV and motorcycle tow benefits for up to 100 driving miles with one or more of your four allowable service calls
- Assistance for any RVs, recreational trailers, or motorcycles that you own, borrow, or rent
- Benefits that extend across the U.S. and Canada
What vehicles are covered?
Vehicles eligible for our optional RV and motorcycle towing and RV tire change service include:
- Motorcycles licensed for highway use
- Motor homes
- Camper vans
- Cab-over campers
- Camping trailers
- Fifth-wheel trailers
- Motorcycle, snowmobile, and boat trailers
- Personal watercraft trailers
- ATV trailers
- Utility trailers carrying recreational vehicles or equipment
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Extended Roadside Assistance services for AAA Plus®, AAA Plus® RV, AAA Premier® or AAA Premier® RV benefit levels, where available, are effective seven (7) calendar days after upgrade is processed, and receipt of the full payment due. RVs include motor homes, pickup trucks with campers, travel trailers (including fifth-wheel travel trailers), camping trailers, motorcycles that are registered for highway use, and trailers transporting motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, and boat trailers and personal watercraft trailers out of water. Coverage is not provided for horse/livestock trailers, car haulers/dollies, utility trailers unless transporting recreational vehicles or equipment, for boat trailers or personal watercraft trailers in water, or other trailers not containing living accommodations or not carrying a boat, motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle, or snowmobile. RV and Motorcycle Towing and RV Tire Change benefits are subject to the provisions of the Member Guide.