Find Out What Fuel Costs
Find The Lowest Local Gas Prices
AAA gathers gas price information from over 100,000 gas stations nationwide on a daily basis, and this information is available to you through TripTik.
Calculate Your Fuel Costs
Planning a trip and keeping a close eye on your spending? Using current gasoline prices from AAA's daily Fuel Gauge Report, as well as the latest highway fuel economy ratings from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for your vehicle, the AAA Fuel Cost Calculator estimates the amount and cost of gasoline needed to complete a vacation trip.
Gas Watcher’s Guide
The tough economy has consumers looking everywhere to save money. Eco-friendly gas saving tips can be found in our Gas Watcher’s Guide. The booklet provides tips to help drivers prolong the life of their vehicles and reduce harmful emissions and save fuel, such as:
- Consolidate trips and errands to reduce driving
- Slow down; vehicles burn more fuel at higher speeds
- Minimize braking by watching traffic ahead
- Avoid quick starts and stops
- Keep your tires inflated to recommended pressures
- Lighten your load; vehicle weight affects mileage